A family friendly joint with frequent live performances and fundraising events, Fairway Pizza and Sports Page Pub is more than just a place for good food. A focus on Northern Style pizza and an 8-hour happy hour are just two of the things that Steve and Kathie have on offer!
Fairway Pizza Drink Options
Two full liquor bars – one inside and one out – serve a full range of cocktails with a happy hour from 11am to 7pm daily. Perhaps the real fan favorite at this family owned establishment, however, is the beer!
$12 buckets and $8 pitchers of domestic beer are available anytime and drop in for one of the games and you can take advantage of $1.50 domestic drafts all day!
Fairway Pizza Menu Information
Northern pizza lovers take heart! Fairway’s menu offers delicious Northern style pizza made from pizza dough made daily in-house!
Pizza offerings include the option of
- Red sauce
- White sauce
- Alfredo sauce
And a bonus for the health conscious, Fairway also offers a whole wheat crust option at no extra cost!
Specialty Pizza Offerings
- House Special with cheese, mushroom, pepperoni, onions, green peppers, sausage, and meatball.
- Mediterranean with cheese, feta cheese, ham, black olives, fresh tomatoes, and pepperoncini’s.
- Vegetarian with cheese, mushroom, green peppers, red onions, fresh tomatoes, broccoli, and zucchini.
- Southwestern with cheese, fresh tomatoes, onions, meatballs, jalapeno peppers, and black olives.
- Seafood with cheese, shrimp and krab.
- Hawaiian with cheese, ham, and pineapple.
- Meat lovers with cheese, pepperoni, ham, sausage, and meatball.
Delicious Seafood Starter Options
- Ahi Tuna
- Smilin’ Bob’s Smoked Fish Dip
- Boom Boom Shrimp
Other Starter Options
- Potato Slabs
- Chicken Wings
- Boneless Chicken Wings
- DeeDee’s Nachos
- Pizza Rolls
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Fried Mushrooms
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Buffalo Shrimp
- Garlic Bread
- French Onion Soup
Fairway Salad Options
- Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad
- Summer Sensation Salad
- Tossed Salad
Other Fairway “Lites”
- Greek Salad with Potato Salad
- Antipasto Salad with Potato Salad
- Tuna, Chicken, or Krab Salad Platter
Pasta Based Dinner Options
- Chicken Parmesan
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Stuffed Shells
- Sausage and Peppers
Hot Oven Grinder Offerings
- Italian Grinder
- Hot Pepper Chicken Grinder
- Meatless Grinder
- Chicken Parmesan Grinder
- Genoa Salami Grinder
Other Lunch and Main Course Offerings
- Soup and Salad
- Soup and Small Grinder
- Soup and Garlic Cheese Bread
- Pita Pizza
- Salad and Garlic Cheese Bread
- Lasagna Special
Fairway Offerings from the Grill
- Chicken or Steak Philly
- ½ lb. Black Angus Cheeseburger
- ½ lb. Black Angus Burger
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Smaller Options for the little ones on a Kids Menu including:
- Stuffed Shells
- Spaghetti Parmesan
- Chicken Tenders with Fries
- Fettuccini Alfredo
A heated deck makes dining outside comfortable even during winter months and daily luncheon specials that include an entrée, salad, and drink, make good eating affordable!
Fairway Pizza and Sports Page Pub is one of those places that goes above and beyond to make customers feel at home. Not only is it a great place to bring old friends and meet new ones, but it’s also a great place to come together and support the community. Fairway Pizza has consistently done this through fundraisers for local organizations including the Suncoast Animal League as well as by promoting local artists and bands!
Fairway Pizza Social Profiles
Critics Closing Thoughts
My favorite thing about Fairway Pizza and Sports Page Pub in Palm Harbor is the freshness of the food. The atmosphere is great and their live bands make for great entertainment. If I had to recommend just one thing about this place? It’d definitely be the Philly cheese steak! Well, that and the $12 buckets of domestic beer!
If you have had a chance to visit the Fairway Pizza and Sports Page Pub in Palm Harbor we would all love to hear what you thought of your experience. Take a moment and leave a comment below with a few details.