Townies and tourists alike congregate for wood-fired pizza and drinks at the nearby 103 8th Avenue Pub located just off of Main Street in downtown Safety Harbor.
8th Avenue Pub Information
Serving up imported, craft and domestic beers on 12 rotating taps there is always something new to try.
Ever changing selection ranging in:
- Old Ale
- Porters / Stouts
As well as over 24 varieties of bottled beer including:
- Blue Moon
- Amstel Light
- Chimay Blue
A full bar is available for all cocktail and shooter enthusiasts as well as many wines from California Cabs and Rieslings to Pinot Grigio from Italy.
- Hogue Merlot Washington
- Maryhill Red Blend Washington
- Alamos Malbec Mendoza Argentina
- Mirassou Pinot Noir California
- Dante Cab Sauvignon California
- White Wine:
- Alamos Chardonnay Argentina
- Loredona Riesling, CA
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand
- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio Italy
The cozy 8th Avenue venue offers indoor and patio seating, and primarily wood-fired pizza, with some salad and appetizer options such as:
- Chips and Queso
- Fire Baked Meatballs
- Chips and Salsa
- Garlic Bread w Tomato
Gluten free pizza dough options are available, as well as the classic wood fired in varieties of:
- Veggie – mush, onion, artichokes, caper, fire roasted peppers
- Pesto – roasted pinenuts, parmesan, wood fired chicken, pesto
- BBQ – provolone, wood fired chicken, pickled onion, red onion
- Florentine – sundried tomato, goat cheese, spinach
- Buffalo – wood fired chicken, buffalo sauce, gorgonzola, mozzarella
- White Pie – Garlic, ricotta, basil, olive oil, mozzarella
- Margarita – basil, tomato, fresh mozzarella, garlic, red sauce
- Pub Pie – mush, onion, garlic, sausage, pepperoni
All the additional toppings your heart desires including premium options:
- Sun Dried Tomato
- Goat Cheese
A packed house on weekends with live music starting at 9 pm, and happy hour specials 5 – 8 pm on Saturday night. The Clearwater Beach Jolly Trolley now serves Safety Harbor as late as midnight for late drinkers seeking a safe option home.
The laid back atmosphere garnered 4.3 out of 5 stars in general on Google and Trip Advisor reviews with repeat customers and a local regular base of clients praising the friendly staff and live entertainment.
8Th Avenue Pub Hours
- Sunday 1 pm – 12 pm
- Monday 7 pm – midnight
- Tues/Thursday 4 pm – midnight
- Friday/Saturday 4 pm – 3 am
8th Avenue Pub Social Profiles
Critics Closing Thoughts
I definitely suggest stopping into the 8th Ave Pub in Safety Harbor if you’re in the area. It has a nice atmosphere with quaint outdoor seating, and it’s dog-friendly.
If you’ve had a chance to visit the 8th Avenue Pub in Safety Harbor we would all love to hear what you thought of your experience. Take a moment and leave a comment below with a few details.