Just a short bike ride away located right on the Pinellas Trail right off of Alternate 19 the Stilt House Brewery can be found minutes away from the historic downtown Palm Harbor area of Florida.
Serving locals from Safety Harbor, Clearwater Beach and surrounding Tampa area – the Stilt House Brewery established in 2013 and opened in September of 2014, offers 26 brews on tap. Plenty of options for all beer drinkers alike – light lagers to dark stouts a wide range is crafted by head brewer Sean Greelish who has focused on crafting the highest quality beers for years.
Stilt House Brewery Weekly Specials
Open 7-days a week
Happy Hour drink specials 3 pm – 5 pm weekdays
Monday – Running for Brews 7 pm – 10 pm + Food Truck
Tuesday – Ladies Night 7 pm – Close – ($1.00 off Stilt House craft brews) Trivia Night 8 pm – 10 pm
Wednesday – Customer Appreciation Night 3pm-6pm
Complimentary Pizza 6 pm
Industrial Night (work shirt w logo $1 off) 8 pm – close.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday – Food Truck
Watch for special Stand Up Comedy and Live Music nights as well as special Stilt House Brewery merchandise like t-shirts and hoodies for men and women, and pub glasses, steins and growlers for reduced fills after purchase.
Stilt House Brewery Craft Beers on tap
- Ozona Rush – Blue Agave nectar wheat ale
- Weekender – Smooth malt American amber with aroma of Amarillo hops
- Pinellas Trail Cream Ale – Smooth and malty
- The Question – IPA
- Citrus Pale Ale – Citrus Pale Ale made from Florida oranges & grapefruit zest
- Hell Yeah! – Aroma & taste of a spicy honey jalapeno cornbread lager
- Mothra – Creamy and light Bohemian Pilsner
- Astrid – Spicy toasted malt Belgian Blond
- Norbert’s Valkyrie – B.A. Belgian fruity vanilla and caramel flavors
- Weinz & Franz – Hefeweizen light and golden
- Weekend @ Al’s – Light Amber Ale
- La Solidarite – Pineapple Saison
- Double Bee Sting – Orange blossom double IPA
- Florida Veisse “Sour” – Clean finish, low hop aroma fermented with extra peaches, light and smooth
- DMB – Old World style German beer
- Lei Mei – A light sweet apricot pale ale.
- Psyche Pumpkin – locals took part in baking 28 pumpkins with sugar and spices to help create delicious aromatic pumpkin beer!
- Cranfestivus – Cranberry Chutney: sweet flavors of pear, cranberry and honey tones with a tart balance of Serrano pepper and ginger
Because Stilt House Brewery consistently brews new craft beers I suggest checking out their brews page for an updated list.
My current favorite Stilt House craft beer
Milk Stout “Soul Candy” 5.8% ABV
Description: Experience the malty, chocolaty, bittersweet combinations of flavor that is “Sould Candy”.
Though a recently new edition to the Palm Harbor bar and brew pub scene, the Stilt House Brewery has garnered a fast following – utilizing social media outlets like Facebook, Untappd and Twitter uniting regular customers and beer lovers. As well as achieving a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and glowing reviews from customers over the beer, scenic location, and service.
Before I Go
I haven’t completed my Stilt House Brewery review yet. Please check back at BarCritic.com, or follow me on Twitter @BarCriticso you know when I post my review. If you enjoyed the information I shared, please consider sharing it with your friends on social media using the share buttons below.
Don’t forget to tell the Stilt House crew that the Bar Critic sent you!